Top 10 Gluten Free Foods found at Wal-Mart

Today I won't write a lot. I'll just share with you some of my favorite gluten free products found at, of all places, Wal-Mart. Since my 9-year old son was diagnosed with Celiac disease about 2 years ago, it was difficult for me to go from stopping at McDonald's for chicken nuggets and french fries, let alone telling him he couldn't have any of that stuff at all.

I am thrilled to see that supermarkets are not only continuing to stock shelves with gluten free products, but they are continually bringing in more. Many of these items are not the healthiest, but they are kid friendly. We all know that a healthy diet consists of mostly vegetables, then fruits, lean proteins, healthy nuts and grains and dairy (and the last is controversial in my opinion).

But, either way, I believe transitioning your child to a gluten free diet for whatever reason they need to be on a gluten free diet should be exciting for your child as well as for you. With the availability of these products sold at Wal-Mart at the right price, it can be fun for the child and easy on the parent's wallet too.

So, without further ado, here are my Top Ten Faves, in no particular order found at Wal-Mart:

1. 

Click here to redeem your $2 off coupon for Udi's bread




2. 

3.


4. 
 
  5.


  6.

 

7.
 


8.  

9






10.  

 


If you have any questions about anything you've read in this post or othersplease feel free to contact me at glutenfreehealthcoach@gmail.com.

Be Happy, Healthy, Free,

Gluten Free B


Comments

Popular Posts